- Cornwall and the Cornish Main Index Page
- Bad Behaviour of John Carey
- Cornwall and the Sea
- Cornish Folk Songs
- Cornish Poems
- 'A Story': a poem by Peter Pindar
- A Story of Carn Brea, Book 1, by John Harris
- A Story of Carn Brea, Book 2, by John Harris
- A Story of Carn Brea, Book 3, by John Harris
- A Story of Carn Brea, Book 4, by John Harris
- A Story of Carn Brea, Book 5, by John Harris
- "The Cornish Chough" by John Harris
- "Falmouth Fire, 1862" by John Harris
- Thomas and Emma: poems by Thomas Hardy
- Four Songs by R.S. Hawker
- The Eden Project
- Mines and Engine Houses
- The Stones!
- Cornish Textures
- Slavery Poems:
- Anna Latitia Barbauld, Epistle to William Wilberforce, Esq.
- William Blake, 'The Little Black Boy'
- John Bicknell and Thomas Day, The Dying Negro
- Robert Burns, 'The Slave's Lament'
- Mary Birkett Card, A Poem on the African Slave Trade. Addressed to her own Sex. Part I
- Mary Birkett Card, A Poem on the African Slave Trade. Addressed to her own Sex. Part II
- Anti-slavery poems by William Cowper
- 'Epilogue to "The Padlock"' (Anon., 1787)
- Maria and Harriet Falconar, Poems on Slavery
- Hannah More, Slavery, a Poem
- Hannah More and Eaglesfield Smith, The Sorrows of Yamba
- William Roscoe, The Wrongs of Africa, Book 1
- William Roscoe, The Wrongs of Africa, Book 2
- Anti-slavery poems by William Wordsworth
- Ann Yearsley, A Poem on the Inhumanity of the Slave Trade
- John Harris, 'The Fall of Slavery'
If you link to any page, if any link does not seem to work, if you have any corrections or additions, or if you just want to chat, please send me an e-mail but do read the Frequently Asked Questions first. If you've linked to any page on this site I will do my best to reciprocate next time I update my site - as long as you let me know!
This website is written in HTML using Windows Notepad. It is tested on (and thus looks best with) Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- While I have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information given on this website (pages in the directory http://www.brycchancarey.com/ and its subdirectories) is accurate, I cannot provide an unconditional guarantee that it is entirely free from error, nor can I be held responsible for any loss, damage, or injury, physical or otherwise, incurred as a result of making use of information provided on this site, regardless of the accuracy or otherwise of that information.
- All views and opinions expressed on this website are, unless clearly indicated otherwise, those of Brycchan Carey and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any other individual or organisation with whom or with which I may have an association.
- Unless clearly indicated otherwise, I am in no way responsible for opinions or information given on any third-party website to which I provide a link.
- Brycchan Carey is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.ā r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk
Privacy: If you contact me I will not give your e-mail address to anyone else without your permission.
* This index last updated 14 October 2013 *